Judith Blacklock is delighted to bring you this practical yet inspirational book offering 67 step-by-step floral designs that are fun and easy to create. They don’t require difficult-to-source flowers or sundries and won’t cost you a fortune.
Follow the guidelines, learn from the tricks and twists and you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve. The designs can be easily copied or provide a stepping stone to your own personal creativity.
In this book, Judith Blacklock, the master of the floral step-by-step, introduces you to the simple joys of flower arranging.
- 128 pages of floral inspiration
- 67 simple yet stylish floral arrangements
- 82 beautiful color line drawings
- 80 inspiring color photographs
- Helpful tricks and twists with every design
- A wide range of sustainable mechanics described and used
About the Author:
JUDITH BLACKLOCK is the principal of an internationally-renowned flower school in Knightsbridge, London. She also publishes and edits Flora magazine and has written 17 bestselling books on flower arranging and floristry.
Judith’s knowledge and expertise in the flower world are second to none. She writes in a simple but informative way that’s easy to follow. She has taught around the world and believes that anyone who loves flowers can learn how to arrange them successfully. With the confidence gained from following her clear written instructions, inspiration and creativity are sure to follow.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.