Grouped by season, the 75 “how-to” floral designs in this fun and eclectic collection were created by 16 of today’s most recognizable and admired floral artists from the U.S., Mexico and the U.K. The designs represent some of the most popular and creative designs that have appeared in the pages of Florists’ Review magazine.
Each spread comprises step-by-step instructions for the beautifully photographed floral arrangements, which span traditional to contemporary aesthetics. Designs include:
- Tablescapes and centerpieces
- Wreaths and modern floral wall decor
- Plant designs
- Hand-tied bouquets
- Vase arrangements
- Floral wearables, including hairpieces and halos, shoulder and wrist corsages, boutonnieres, necklaces and chokers, bracelets, earrings, bowties, shoes and dresses
- Bridal bouquets
- Wedding ceremony and reception decor, including floral chandeliers
- Holiday designs, including Valentine’s Day, Easter and Christmas
- Sympathy designs
- Novelty designs
Whenever you are experiencing a “creative drought,” simply flip through this book, and you’ll find plenty of inspiration to rejuvenate your creativity!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.